SUMMARY OF FUNDS DITRIBUTED BY ANSWERS FOR AUTISM 2001-2013
- Some of the major projects funded by Answers for Autism include:
- Over $480,000 in grants to community organizations in Indiana.
- Funded over 200 grants covering 34 different counties in the state of Indiana and 18 grants for statewide programs.
- Over $205,000 to national autism research
- Placed 5 autism books in every Indiana public library – $18,500
- Sponsored state wide FIRST RESPONDERS training on autism – $8,000
- Donated $15,000 to PROJECT LIFE SAVER for tracking bracelets given to children with autism
Total funds distributed 2001-2013: $684,196
Donations to Answers for Autism are distributed through grants which help expand existing programs and create new programs that improve and enrich the lives of individuals with autism in Indiana.