- This event has passed.
2013 Answers for Autism Walk
September 28, 2013 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us for our 13th annual Answers for Autism Walk on Saturday September 28, 2013!
With your support, Answers for Autism has contributed over $400, 000 in grants to community organizations throughout the state of
Indiana and over $200,000 to national autism research.
Create a team and come join us as we raise funds to support the Indiana Autism Community
- The walk is a 1 mile wheelchair and stroller friendly walk. There will be activities for the children and silent auction before and during the walk.
- There will be food for purchase throughout the morning. Light refreshments will be provided at no cost after the walk.
- Save time on walk day and register ALL your family members online. Having everyone registered helps us better plan for the day’s activities.
- Cost of registration is $10. Each individual who fundraises $50 or more will receive an official 2012 Answers for Autism Walk T-shirt on walk day (while supplies last).
- Please NO PETS ALLOWED at the park. Only service/therapy dogs will be permitted at the park.
Ask friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to sponsor you in the Answers for Autism Walk. Use this pledge form to record your donations. Donations can be mailed to Answers for Autism office: 6525 East 82nd Street, Suite 210-L, Indianapolis, IN 46256 or turned in at registration on event day